I want to try at least one new recipe a week this year… so that means I am going to list here the name link and month tried. Nom! I’ll post a review of the recipe on the main part of this blog. The amount I like cooking, it won’t be too hard!!
- Best Ever Sausage with Peppers, Onions, and Beer!
- Lamingtons Recipe
- Peppy’s Pita Bread
- Hummus III
- Easy Indian Butter Chicken
- Spagehetti Sauce II – Good… won’t use the crushed red peppers next time though!
- Jay’s Signature Pizza Crust – I made this dough with 1/2 all purpose and 1/2 semolina flour. I also halved the recipe to make bread knots.
- Jimmbo’s Garlic Knots – I used this recipe to make the garlic herb glaze over the knots above
- 30 Minute Rolls
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins
- French Breakfast Muffins
- Cake Batter Rice Crispy Treats
- Icecream Cone Cup Cakes
- Easy S’mores Cookies
- Creamy Cheesy Potatoes
- Meatloaf Cupcakes
- Banana Crumb Muffins
- Pizza Muffins
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Double Rainbow Pancakes
- Making Bacon
- Zucchini Carrot Fritters – These were fantastic!
- Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
- The Best Pancake Recipe Ever – It was awesome… light and fluffy!
- Slow Cooker French Onion Meatballs